10. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast-food bags out of the back seat of your car.
9. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
8. Your grocery list has been on your refrigerator so long some of the products don't even exist any more.
7. You get all excited when it's Saturday and you can wear sweats to work.
6. You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
5. You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town in the same week.
4. You think that `planning to plan an action plan' is an acceptable English phrase.
3. You know the people at the airport hotels better than you know your neighbours.
2. You think Einstein would have been more effective if he had put his ideas into a matrix.
And 1. You get most of your jokes in e-mail instead of in person.
Wie weet nog meer aardige anonieme teksten. Liefst Nederlands. Stuur naar Prikbord, Postbus 8987, 3009 TH Rotterdam of email@example.com